Monday, January 18, 2010

Daycare, shmaycare

We are picking daycare for Trent right now. I HATE it. I never imagined I'd be this type of mother. I have to work, we are a 2-income family, it's the way things have to work. But I HATE looking for a place to send my child for so many hours of the day. While doing some research on Saturday, I was practically hysterical. I know he'll get great care and he'll make friends and there will be things he learns there that I wouldn't be able to teach him. I know I went to daycare and was fine. I know it's what we have to do.

But not spending my entire day with my BooBoo? I HATE it.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That broke my heart!!! Really...I got teary eyed. I'll be thinking about you guys. Hang in there. Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

lots of love, hugs and prayers to you as you go thru this process. i know it won't be easy.

Erin said...

It's tougher on us Mom's than it is on the babies. Zack started daycare last month and LOVES IT! As much as I loved having him with me all day, I have to say it's nice not to stress about whether he will be crying during my conference calls.