Friday, September 6, 2024

Movie Review: It Ends With Us

I cheated on Allison a few weeks back and saw It Ends With Us with my studio instructor friends. {Actually, I asked Allison to go, but she didn't want to see this movie, ha.}

Plot: When a woman's first love suddenly reenters her life, her relationship with a charming, but abusive neurosurgeon is upended and she realizes she must learn to rely on her own strength to make an impossible choice for her future.

Review: Y'all. I didn't love this like I wanted to, boo. I really enjoyed the book [although I've since broken up with Colleen Hoover] and was so excited about the movie...and well, I didn't think it was very good. You might ask why I felt that way, and the answer is: I thought Blake Lively was boring as Lily. Hate on me if you must, but I just thought she did a bad job. She was boring and her portrayal fell flat, and well, she's the MAIN CHARACTER. Sigh. It ended, and I was glad it was over because I was BORED. I hate that! 

Bad picture quality but GREAT friends!


0 comments: