Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Currently: Peace & Quiet

Current Book


Current Song

Ava Max has a new song!

Current TV Show


Current Audiobook/Podcast

Finally finished A Dance with Dragons!

Current Drink

Finally found a sparkling water I enjoy! Downside - it's expensive, ugh, ha!

Current Food

Brent saw his uncle over the weekend and brought me homemade beef jerky.
It is incredible!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

Holy toledo, these are so good!

Current Outfit


Current Celebrity Crush

Gabriel from Emily in Paris

Current Mood

I have been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to decide ha.
The kids are back in school, so I think the best descriptor is...
appreciating the quiet.

Current Anticipation

Spa Day with my mother-in-law is FRIDAY!!!

Current Wishlist

To not be #67 on the wait list for the latest Cormoran Strike book, sob!

Current Movie

Some fall movies I'm excited about!!

Current Picture

Having a hard day, Paige? {grin}


2 comments:

Emily said...

Both those movies look promising for fall; a "Pretty Woman" reunion and of course just love Viola Davis. That said, I guarantee I will watch neither of them, but I'll at least be interested in your review!

Kathryn Bagley said...

I put the Ink Black Heart on hold for you with cloud! Just in case in comes in before your other hold. New goldfish flavors?? yum! OH I have a new show you might be interested in on Netflix-Indian Matchmaking. We watched it over the weekend at the beach! so good!