Tuesday, August 9, 2022

21 x2

I had the second anniversary of turning 21 last Friday. {grin} I had a great day with a mix of introverted and extroverted activities - perfect for me!

Woke up next to this little girl!

I had to work a little bit {yuck but such is life}, but then took the kids to my in-laws about 11:00 - they offered to keep them overnight, yay!

Cake waiting for me made by Drew and my mother-in-law, yum.
Spoiler alert - they made another cake, ha.

I went to jazzercise and then got a chai and a pedicure.


When I got home, I got changed to go to the pool and made a wine spritzer. Susie met me there, but we forgot to take a picture.

Happiness in a Yeti

THEN...Kristen surprised me! She had originally told me their family would be out of town, but then she ended up staying home. I was getting ready in the bathroom and heard someone coming in but assumed it was Susie. When Kristen walked into the bathroom, I died!! The best birthday surprise!

We had dinner with Riley, Susie, and Kristen at my favorite restaurant and then met up with Karin and Kelby at a local bar.

Guy's table

Girl's table


SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!


Had a great time celebrating my 26th birthday with this guy!

Really looking forward to another trip around the sun!


2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I totally missed this :(((( but I love that your friend surprised you! that is such a great gift. Happy Birthday sweet friend! miss you!

Emily said...

Well I gotta tell ya, you look absolutely terrible for 26. But you look good for 42!