Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Back to School 2022 Questionnaire

We are off to school! It's our last year with all 3 kids at our beloved Montessori school, sob. Trent is starting 8th grade {his second year in the Bluebonnet Adolescent Community}, Drew is starting 4th grade {her first year in the San Antonio Upper Elementary Community}, and Paige is starting Kinder {her third year in her beloved Sassafras Primary Community}.

First Day 2021-2022 School Year

We're continuing our tradition of the night before school questionnaire that we filled out last night. The kids had fun answering and looking back at their past answers. I love that they still enjoy doing this and humor me a little!

*********************************************************************

Favorite Color:

Trent: blue

Drew: navy blue

Paige: pink

Favorite TV Show:

Trent: One Piece

Drew: LDShadowLady and Katherine Elizabeth {YouTubers}

Paige: LDShadowLady

Favorite Movie:

Trent: A Silent Voice

Drew: Stardust

Paige: Beauty and the Beast

Favorite Toy:

Trent: my phone

Drew: Slothy

Paige: Kate her koala stuffed animal

Favorite Book:

Trent: Berserk, One Piece, Vinland Saga

Drew: Baby Blues

Paige: Owl Diaries

Favorite Food:

Trent: McDonald's

Drew: pickles

Paige: peaches

Favorite Place:

Trent: Nana and Papa's house

Drew: wherever sloths live

Paige: home

Favorite Part of School:

Trent: a certain someone

Drew: everything

Paige: my friends, my teachers, and the paperwork [I died when she said this]

Favorite Part of Summer:

Trent: Nana and Papa's house

Drew: all of it except for my broken arm

Paige: hanging out with my family

Favorite Holiday:

Trent: Christmas

Drew: New Year's because it's right before my birthday

Paige: Christmas and Easter

Favorite Thing to Do with Mom:

Trent: intellectual conversations

Drew: snuggle and read books

Paige: snuggle

Favorite Thing to Do with Dad:

Trent: everything
 
Drew: when he makes me into a sandwich [he squishes her between pillows]

Paige: go to the gas station

Favorite Thing About Trent:

Drew: that he's not the worst thing that's ever happened to me

Paige: that he plays with us and turns me invisible

Favorite Thing About Drew:

Trent: 1 in a million that she's not being annoying and will play a game with me

Paige: that she plays with me all day long

Favorite Thing About Paige:

Trent: nothing

Drew: that her annoyingness isn't contagious

What are You Going to be When You Grow Up:

Trent: I don't know yet

Drew: a sloth rescuer

Paige: everything

Who are You Going to Marry:

Trent: a certain someone

Drew: I don't know

Paige: Judah

How Many Kids Will You Have:

Trent: none

Drew: 2

Paige: 8

Last Day 2021-2022 School Year

We had a good summer, but I am 100% ready to get back into a routine! Wishing everyone out there starting school this week a great start to the year!!


3 comments:

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

Hahahaha their attitudes in this year's picture compared to last year. I love it. Also always love reading their answers to the questionnaire every year.

Have a great school year, kids!

Kathryn Bagley said...

hahah the answers..Trent-a certain someone..ha! I love that you do this!

Emily said...

Sloths. Have you shown her the video of Kristin Bell crying over the sloths?