Monday, August 26, 2019

Currently: Dreaming of a Cool Front

Current Book

One of our neighbor/friends belongs to Book of the Month,
and I reap the rewards big time!

Current Song

My latest Jazzercise downloads:
Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You

Pink - Walk Me Home

Fletcher - Avalanche

Current TV Show

Season 14 baby!

Current Podcast



Current Drink

Made myself an Arnold Palmer on this hot day

Current Food

Chipotle salad - probably my favorite thing to eat right now

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I've been enjoying the aftermath of my birthday a little too much.
Time to get back on my plan - this girl has goals!

Current Outfit

Church dress and curly hair!

Current Mood

Aunt Flo is visiting...I am grumpy.

Current Anticipation

The highs later this week are only 95*!
Fall is just around the corner, and I'm here for it!!!

Current Wishlist

Well, we finally decided to get the kids a frog.
Trent has been begging for forever.
We went to Petsmart today but didn't find what we wanted,
so Brent is on a tree frog mission!

Current Film

Allison and I got a wild hair and saw another movie last week!

Current Picture

Morning snuggles are the best


3 comments:

Erika said...

How was Bernadette? I loved the book but it's been a few years since I read it. I also borrowed Golden Hour from a BOTM friend- I loved it!! I'm on a serious Beatriz Williams kick these days! I'm curious to know how a tree frog goes as a pet!

Emily said...

I LOL’ed at your title. We are experiencing the most glorious cool front with high in the mid-70s and I am LOVING it. I can’t wait for your movie review of “where’d you go” because I LOVED the book and if they cast it right I could see it being an outstanding movie.

Kathryn Bagley said...

I've got to find a way to watch DCC!!