Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Life Lately - February

I haven't done a Life Lately post in a while, and now that I'm not doing a Photo-a-Day post {sorry Kathryn!}, I think I'll start doing these periodically again.

Life with boys!

Life with girls! {grin}

Our tiny dancer started ballet in January!!

Tiny ice creams!

This is 2

My baby cousin had a baby! LOVE!

Brent and his girls - be still my heart!

And I'm dead

Future spouses?

Playing with friends

That's one way you can wear a jacket??

I'm sure when she's 5 and we're trying to get her to stop sucking her thumb,
this will be annoying. But it isn't yet by any means!
And she took home my baby, Victoria, from my parents' house - 
so sweet to see Victoria in her crib.

Drew loves to make silly faces

'I driving!' EVERY day before school.

We went away for the weekend with a few couples. One of our friends is a HS basketball coach and we went to watch his team's last game of the season and then spent the night at a rented house. We had a great time!

Excited to be away from our children??

Yes, we took shots at this little dive bar, ha.
No, we weren't proud of the Rebel flag in the background.

Cleaning up at Nana's house

Screen time!

 Apparently the only picture I took at Mayer's birthday party, oops.

3 boys...3 devices. Sigh.

Putting those same boys to WORK!

Mornings can be rough!

BLUEBONNETS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nana and I helped Drew's class with a project for the school's kindness campaign.
We made tie blankets for a local foster care organization.
I love their school! {If you want to donate to it, let me know, ha!}


Paige's first selfie...hahahahaha

Birthday party shenanigans. Life is better with cake, am I right?

It's been a while since I got all of them in the same picture.
Love these 3 so much!!

Whew! That's the last few weeks of life in our house!!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I love the blanket idea!