Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Post 2,000

TODAY IS MY 2,000TH POST!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I've been blogging for just over 10  years and have published 2,000 posts!!!

When I wrote my first post in 2008, I:
  • was 28
  • had been married for 4 years
  • lived in my hometown 6 minutes from my parents and 20 minutes from my in-laws
  • was pregnant with Trent
  • was an auditor for a Big 4 accounting firm
2008 Brent, Allena with baby Trent {unknowingly} stowing away

When I wrote this post in 2019, I:
  • am 38 {help, hold me!!}
  • have been married for 14 years
  • live in our dream home we built together and plan to live in forever about 30 minutes away from my parents and 7 minutes from my in-laws
  • have 3 kids
  • work in HR at the same Big 4 accounting firm

A lot has changed, but a lot has stayed the same! Here's to the next 10 years of blogging, ha. I wonder if anyone will still be blogging in another 2,000 posts?!?


2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow after reading this I looked it up and I'm on my 514th post. I thought I had hit 1,000 but I'm barely halfway there! Also I love the photo comparison. I mean wow. Isn't it amazing what changes in 10 years??? I think of when we age from 60 to 70 (hoping we - and this planet - all make it that far) and it won't be that dramatic. But now??? Just crazy.

Natasha said...

Congrats on 2,000 posts! That's amazing! And I too love the photo comparison!

I missed my ten year blogging anniversary as I wasn't blogging as much then. Boo. And I'm only on post 1,845 so I'm really impressed with your 2000. At the rate I'm going though, I may hit 2,000 this year in time for my twelve year blogging anniversary. Yay?!