Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February Goals

Happy February! I had a lot of fun doing my goals last year and am excited to see what I can accomplish this year!


1. FitBit Goals - 10,000 Steps - I am loving my FitBit and it's definitely got me being more active - I walk while brushing my teeth and have made extra trips to the mailbox. I have only gotten all the way to 10,000 steps twice, so I really want to work toward getting to 10,000 steps {or as close to it as possible}.

2. Stretching - I am SO inflexible and want to start stretching more. I'm doing a pretty good job of meeting my exercise goal {it isn't anything crazy - 3 times/week}, but I'd like to stretch more to work on my flexibility.

3. Try 2 New Recipes - Since I'm on day 10 on my second round of Whole 30, I'm trying to work on my recipes. I would love to have a month's worth of Whole 30 compliant recipes so that we have lots of healthy options going forward. I've got 1 picked out that I think will be good and just need to find one more.

4. Be More Active with the Kids - Monday the kids and I danced to a few Just Dance videos - it was hilarious, and we all got winded. And on Sunday, Trent tried to do Body Combat {off YouTube} with me - it was so cute! I want to show the kids a good example of exercise.

5. Clean Out Office - Our office is an accumulation of all the pictures and decorations I don't know what to do with from the old house. {Decorate with them or get rid of them? Who knows!} My friend, Jennifer, is helping decorate the house and volunteered to help me look through it all. Yay!

So that's what I'm hoping to accomplish this month. What's on your list?

2 comments:

Karen Peterson said...

Chris made a goal to walk 10,000 steps per day every single day for the entire year. There have been many nights over the past 5 weeks where he's literally just paced back and forth while we're watching TV. It's so endearing that I can't even be annoyed.

Kathryn Bagley said...

as boring as yoga is to me it will help with your stretching!