Monday, January 11, 2016

Randoms

  • I watched the Golden Globes last night but honestly didn't feel like doing anything for the fashion. I started saving pictures and just felt meh about the whole thing. It's a TON of work. So unless I get a lot of comments begging me to do it...
  • Allison and I saw Carol yesterday. Review to come after a few more Oscar films.
  • Speaking of the Oscars, nominations come out Thursday so hopefully Allison and I haven't made any missteps with what we've seen so far.
  • It is so cold today! I was scrambling to find enough warm stuff for the kiddos for school.
  • Drew is no longer sleeping in her crib, and we're all a little tired. For the most part, it isn't hard to get her to stay in her bed {wherever it may be that night - she does NOT want to sleep in her converted crib}. But if she wakes up at any point in the middle of the night, she tries to get into bed with Trent. Then he comes to our room to complain, then she starts crying because T left her. Then I get up to put her back in her bed. Lather, rinse, repeat. We're trying to be consistent - but this phase is no fun for sure.
Sleeping in the guest room on the bathroom floor.
I don't care where she sleeps as long as it's not my room or Trent's, but...
this is a little too close to how I'm sure I looked on my 21st birthday!

  • I already bought Brent's birthday present...for his birthday in May. I am so excited and proud!
  • We celebrated our last Christmas Saturday - this was with my aunts, uncles, and cousins on my mom's side. She is 1 of 7 kids...so it's a big party!
Probably our best picture of first cousins, spouses, kids.
Trent refused to be in the picture, and Drew is in a onesie. #shockers

  • Have I mentioned Brent and I booked a trip for February? So excited!
  • What has been going on in your neck of the woods?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I get my fashion updates from you, but it does sound like a TON of work. Excited about Oscar noms! - AP

Kathryn Bagley said...

Where are yall going?! and nothing is going on..ever!! ha!

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

It's a lot of work, but I can't NOT do it. You have to at least tell me who your best dressed are. :)