Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Who's Your Babysitter?

My sister's birthday was Friday, and being the most fabulous sister that I am, I babysit Miles for her.  Like he spent the night.  With me.  And Brent was gone.  So I had both boys BY MYSELF.  And we had a fantastic time!!!

We played outside.

We looked super adorable watching 'Bob the Builder', holding hands, and brushing our hair.  Like seriously.  Cutest.

We rode the tricycle.  Naked or just in our undies.

We played in the baby swing.  Naked or in our undies.

I was for sure exhausted when Miles went home, but my sister had a fabulous time, and I was so happy to have had Miles stay.  I'd been scared to do it, but the boys were great!

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

You are a braver and better sister than I! Glad it was a success :)

Kelly said...

YAY!! Success! And I love that both boys live in a world where clothing is optional! haha!

Melissa said...

That is so cute! I hope Rex and Ren play like that when they are older!

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Good for you! I can imagine how exhausting that was with the two little boys...looks like they had fun!