Saturday, November 12, 2011

Success!

Remember this traumatic day?  Well, we found a new haircut place that Trent loved!  He got to drive a fire truck during his haircut and we avoided the clippers the whole haircut.  This is probably a silly post to most people, but I was sick to my stomach on the way, so the fact that my baby wasn't screaming bloody murder for 20 minutes was wonderful!  Yay!  


We also went to Target today and went sans diaper!!  I think we're on the home stretch of potty training.  I am going to try his new Thomas the Train underwear at church tomorrow - wish us luck!  We might spend all of mass in the bathroom, but I'm going to try. {grin}

3 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY for a good hair cut! Did you go to that place by the Natural Grocer?? I saw it the other day and it is right next door to Half Price Books.

Jaclyn said...

Yay!! For Trent and Mommy on potty training!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the screaming free haircut and potty training! I think it is time for Wyatt's first haircut (I have been cutting it myself up until now but it is super thick and harder to do now). Totally understand the mommy stomach ache. I am crossing my fingers it will go well.