Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kit and Heather 11.5.11


Some friends of ours, Kit and Heather, got married on Saturday.  Their wedding might be one of the best I've ever attended.  They are such a fun couple, and the wedding/reception really reflected them perfectly!

Some of the great decor

Mr. and Mrs. Perkins

You know this girl feels about cake.

Some dancing...
I loved their first dance - 'Home' by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero.
The lyrics were perfect as they are about to move to New Zealand!
Home, let me come home
Home is wherever I'm with you
Oh yes, home, I am home
Home is when I'm alone with you
There's also a little 'Teach Me How to Dougie' in there. {grin} 

Can't be a wedding of our friends without some Aggie War Hymn time!
Whoop!

Book club!!!  {If you can't tell, we're pretending to read books.  Duh.}

End of the night sillies.
Don't ask me what my face is supposed to be.  I look grumpy!

Overall a great night and wonderful time celebrating 2 great people who make an amazing couple!  We love you guys!!  The only downer is one of our friends took all the couples pictures on HIS camera...so I have none of me and my sweets.  But trust me, he looked fabulous.  Hopefully I'll get them someday!

2 comments:

the blogivers said...

Looks like a fun wedding! And you looked super cute!

Kelly said...

Looks like fun!!!