Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm a Classy Lady

I had several meetings for one of my clients yesterday...in Odessa.  I left the house at 5:27 AM and got home at 10:47 PM.  It was a LONG day.  Somehow, though, on my return flight (well, 1 piece of it), I ended up in FIRST CLASS!  It was my first time in first class, and even though it was barely an hour, it was fantastic.


Did you know in First Class, you get a fresh, packaged blanket?


Did you know in First Class, your drinks are served in real glasses?


Did you know in First Class, the seats recline more in their 'upright position' than in Coach?  And they're WAY roomier too?


Yeah, I didn't either...until last night!  What a way to end the craziness that has been this week! {grin}

3 comments:

Kelly said...

NICE!!!! First class...I've never been in that part of the plane! Oh la la!

Kelly said...

NICE!!!! First class...I've never been in that part of the plane! Oh la la!

KristenW said...

Heck yea! You deserved it!