Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Macey and Brinley's Birthday Party

So originally I was going to put these pictures in my weekend recap.  But there were too many amazing pictures taken by the girls loving Aunt Dez.  Rhonda did a fabulous job with the decorations, the cakes, dinner, everything.

Brinley - 1!!!
Macey - 4!!!

The cakes - I think our classes paid off, huh?

 Cake!!  I think the picture of Brinley on the bottom row is gorgeous!

Trent chowing down -
he handed me a plate when we got there and said 'Put some cake on it.'

Look at all the precious kiddos eating cake

Look at my precious boy's little piggies -
I love that my hubby isn't one of those macho guys -
he was laughing with the rest of us at how adorable Trent looked!
And I loved that he put the shoes on himself.

And I loved that he wanted to push that baby around forever.


1 comments:

Kelly said...

See! Trent will make an awesome big brother!