Monday, October 10, 2011

Busy Weekend Recap

We had a fun and busy weekend!  Friday night, Brent and I had a date to Iron Cactus!!  So nice to just spend time connecting with my hubby.  Life gets in the way sometimes.  {grin}  Trent spent the night with Babs and Pops and had a great time too!

Making coffee with Pops

Babs, Aunt Patty, Miles, Blair, Trent and I went to the Pumpkin Patch.  This is definitely turning into an annual tradition for us.  The boys were in HEAVEN.  I think we really could have stayed there all day!

Good times!

Saturday, after naptime (which was MUCH needed) it was Macey and Brinley's birthday party!!  I'm going to save the party for its own post because Rhonda did such an amazing job with the party and especially the cakes!

Yesterday was church and I spent some time at the outlet mall.  My work wardrobe is looking a little scrubby, so it was definitely time to revamp.  I hit up a great sale and got GREAT stuff.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a FUN weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of taking the boys for pictures. It looks like fun. Melissa

plauschinat said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Pumpkin patches are a great fall activity and I love/miss the Iron Cactus.