Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall TV

A friend of mine is really hurting today.  Stop by and send her some love if you don't mind.  My heart is very heavy for her, so I thought I would try and keep things light.  And what's lighter than talking about the new shows I'm loving this fall!  As if I didn't watch enough TV, I have fallen in love with 3 of the new ones.

New Girl - Jess gets cheated on by her boyfriend and moves in with 3 guys she met on the internet.


Zooey Deschanel is so awkward it's funny. I find myself chuckling a lot during the show. Not quite 'Modern Family' funny, but I love it!  I see her and one of the roommates falling in love, but I guess only time will tell.


Once Upon a Time - All the fairytales we grew up reading are true and the characters (think Snow White) are stuck in modern day Maine with no memory of who they really are.
 

This show only premiered last night, and I LOVE it!  I am such a fairy tale kind of girl, that this is right up my alley.

Pan Am - This show focuses on the pilots and stewardesses (beginning in 1963) on the iconic airline Pan American World Airways.


I like this one the least of the new shows I'm watching, but it's still fun.  I love all the fashion of the '60s and so far find it fun!

What else should I be watching?

3 comments:

plauschinat said...

Revenge is my new fav. I had a couple friends rave about it so I caught up on all the episodes in less than a week.

Anonymous said...

I have lost all interest in "Pan Am"! The shows you need to be watching are Secret Circle, Revenge, and Ringer. AWESOME shows!

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Thanks for the comment!

We watched Once Upon a Time, too. I think we'll probably watch it again.