Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy 101

Yippee!! Erin and Heather gave me an award! :) And it's such a cute one too.


This award, meant to be gifted to bloggers who make you smile, has two requirements.
1. List 10 things that make you happy.
2. List 10 bloggers who brighten your day.

10 Things That Make Me Happy
  1. Babies (Trent, Miles, etc.)
  2. My Christmas decorations
  3. My hubby (duh)
  4. Candy
  5. Great books
  6. My friends
  7. Blogging
  8. Finally getting to watch Harry Potter #6 tonight with K Dub!!!!
  9. The El Rincon tacos I had for breakfast (and the wonderful hubby who went to get them)
  10. Having followers (hint, hint...I'd like some more!!!)
10 Bloggers That Brighten My Day (and I'm not repeating any I've already seen)
  1. Organized Chaos
  2. Surviving Life's Curveballs
  3. MckMama
  4. 4 Little Men and Girly Twins
  5. Simply Shanni (who needs to post more often...hint, hint)
  6. Strong Projects
  7. The Roach Race
  8. ZMB: Zach Attacks the World
  9. The Watkins Family
  10. O'lee's Adventures


2 comments:

plauschinat said...

I finally saw Harry Potter #6 this weekend too...loved it! I cannot wait until I can read/watch Harry with Jordan...but since it's pretty dark I'm thinking we are going to have to wait a long while.

Shanni ♥ said...

Okay so I was doing some catching up on your blog and ran across this post.

Let me just say, it has made my day!!

And I totally plan to start posting more!!

I've added a few new ones, you can go check them out if you really wanna! ;)

And I LOVE your blog too, I love looking at pictures of your gorgeous little Trent! =)