Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning Part I

This was the first time EVER that I didn't spend the night with my parents/sister on Christmas Eve, but we thought it would be easier to stay at our house and then head to my parents. So we opened our Gurley gifts together first. Get ready, I went overboard on pictures. {grin}

Good morning, Daddy!!! {Maybe next year you'll come home from Nannie's before 3:30 in the morning - remember, I get up early!!!}

Opening Trent's first Christmas present
Doesn't he look super excited?? :)
Daddy's turn to help open presents.

Tissue paper!!!!! Mom, can I please play?!?!
Who doesn't love 'The Big Lebowski'??
Now for the big surprise - I got Brent an iPhone. He was totally surprised!


1 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

oh my gosh, he's getting so big!!!! that one of him playing with the tissue paper is beyond adorable.