Monday, August 26, 2024

The Rest of Our Summer: June

Lots of randomness to share from our summer! Stuff that wasn't enough for its own post but memories I don't want to forget.

For Father's Day, Brent and I went out to eat ALONE.
It's amazing having kids old enough to stay home together for a few hours!

A certain pup remained adorable...and got his first haircut!

Brent's company hosted a 'Take Your Kid to Work' Day. Both girls went and had a blast! They were most excited about the candy in the break room. BUT since Brent works with 2 of his best friends {and one of his other closest friend's wife...one of my besties...started working there as well!}, the girls also got to see a lot of friends - 7 of the 11 kids from Broken Bow!




AmpedUp is where I workout and teach Body Pump. But it's also where I've connected with other instructors and made several new friends - women I love to talk about motherhood, husbands, LIFE, and...BOOKS with! Every month or so, we get together.

Dinner at my favorite local restaurant, Blue Corn Harvest

I was originally going to post all the little things from the summer in one post, but sheesh there were a lot of little things! To be continued with the rest of the summer!


0 comments: