Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Currently: God Bless Texas

Current Book


Current Song

Morgan Wallen Last Night

Current TV Show

Just finished...and I have a lot of questions.

Current Audiobook/Podcast


Current Drink

I'm going to a happy hour tonight with the other AmpedUp instructors.
On the menu is a drink called The Texas Peach. SIGN ME UP.

Current Food

I might have bought this over the weekend. YUM.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

Y'all. The amount of Girl Scout cookies I've consumed.
I am BEYOND excited we are DONE selling cookies - 
although, if you still need some, I've got a handful left, ha!

Current Outfit

This was from a couple of weeks ago, 
but I am obsessed with my Valentine's headband!

Current Celebrity Crush

How cute are the boys in Masters of the Air? Brent and I started this too!

Current Mood

We just booked 2 summer vacations in the last 2 weeks - 
I am getting EXCITED for what's on the horizon!!

Current Anticipation

Spring Break is in 2 weeks, I'm very excited!!

Current Wishlist

So many things for the house decorating project!
- living room rug
- bedroom rug
- cabinet for living room
- bar stools for kitchen
- ACCESSORIES GALORE

Current Movie

Okay this isn't current at all, 
but Drew and I screamed when the Wicked trailer came out!

Current Picture

Hello, my beautiful lady!


1 comments:

Natasha said...

I hate Easter Creme Eggs but Dave LOVES them for some reason! And TWO vacations?!?!? That's awesome!!!