Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Movies with Drew

Over winter break, Drew and I watched Wednesday together. We had such a fun time together that I've started putting a list together of movies and shows we should watch together. Brent's been doing this for years with Trent and even some family classics with the big kids {The Sandlot, The Great Outdoors...stuff like that}, but there are a lot I want to watch with Drew - and eventually Paige!

So far we've watched 4 movies together {not counting all the Harry Potter films}:

Girls Just Want to Have Fun - I don't think she was quite sure about this when we started it, but by the end she was dancing and jumping around like crazy! This is what Allison {my movie date} and I used to watch QUITE OFTEN on our elementary school sleepovers. Very much a classic!


Pride & Prejudice
 - one of my all-time favorite movies - she enjoyed it but I had to pause it quite often to explain what was going on, ha.


Troop Beverly Hills - we watched it with her best friend when we were selling Girl Scout cookies! Patty and I watched this ALLLL the time as kids.


Little Women - Paige even got in on some of this one, and it was another winner! I'm reading the book right now and think she'd like that too - especially as we're still making our way through the Little House series.


Here's what I have on my list for more to watch together! What am I missing??











4 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh, now I want to watch Bend It Like Beckham and A League of Their Own with Rachel. Or by myself -- I'm good either way!

Tina said...

Ever After with Drew Barrymore..

Emily said...

10 Things I Hate About You is probably my favorite teen movie of all time. I will randomly rewatch it when I'm battling insomnia.

Kathryn Bagley said...

Never been kissed! man these movies are taking me back!