Monday, November 13, 2017

Movie Review: A Bad Moms Christmas

We were supposed to have a book club date to see A Bad Moms Christmas, but most of the girls couldn't go - which in itself is evidence for #momlife ha. Susie and I went however and had a great night out!


Plot: As their own moms drop in unexpectedly, our three under-appreciated and over-burdened moms rebel against the challenges and expectations of the Super Bowl for mothers: Christmas.

Review: Susie and I laughed so hard! This was just as funny and over-the-top as the first one. Susie snorted a bunch, and I couldn't breathe and was slapping my leg {and smacking Susie}. The story is again a little bit ridiculous but oh so fun. Kathryn Hahn continues to be just awesome, and her plotline with Ty Swindel is gold. All 3 moms are fantastic and really make the movie something extra special. When it ended, Susie said 'I'm already ready to watch it again!' I concur! Rating: A+!

0 comments: