Monday, February 27, 2017

Currently: I'm Medicated

Current Book

My 7th Susanna Kearsley book! Just started it this weekend.

Current Song

Better Man - Little Big Town
I love this song and think it's neat that Taylor Swift wrote it!

Current TV Show

I really loved this book, so I'm excited to see how this turns out!

Current Drink

I am sipping on my latest batch of cranberry tea.
I have been avoiding caffeine lately so sadly I'm on a break from my beloved chai.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

See Current Outfit - I haven't gotten dressed all day!

Current Outfit

This is NOT picture worthy. Pajamas and the Ergo.

Current Celebrity Crush

See Current Movie - I am so excited to see Matthew Crawley as The Beast!
{Downton Abbey reference for anyone not as nerdy as me!}

Current Mood

For the first time in way too long, I feel happy.

Current Anticipation

I DVR'd the Oscars, so I'm excited to watch it!

Current Film

I am so excited about this movie!
I imagine it'll be what I finally get to the movies for since P's arrival. Ready Allison?

Current Picture

Our family's engine and caboose {grin}


4 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Cant wait for B&TB!!!! It is by far my all time fav Disney movie! Although I'm not fond of the storyline it has in OUAT :)

Anonymous said...

Does that make you the conductor? ;) Ready for Beauty & the Beast for sure! - AP

BG said...

Engine and caboose? Is that a fat joke? And that better man song? I'm not coming off well here. Haha

Melissa said...

Haha! Brent's comments!