Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Golden Globes 2017

 I didn't watch more than maybe 10 minutes of the Golden Globes this year - 3 kids take a lot of work. {grin} But I did go through the red carpet pictures and pick my favorites! There was a lot that was just okay and only a handful that really stood out as great...

Brie Larson
I saw better pics with her smiling, so let's ignore her resting B face.
I didn't see much red and this fit her SO good.

Emma Stone
I loved how light and fun this was.

Mandy Moore
There was A LOT of inner boob cleavage. A LOT. Mandy killed it.

Millie Bobby Brown
She's a pre-teen - how cute is she?

Reese Witherspoon
Everything was perfect - dress, fit, hair, make-up, jewels.

Kristen Bell
She was the first person I saw and my first thought was 'Nailed it!'

And my 2 Worst Dressed:

Natalie Portman
I know she was 'channeling Jackie', but the color and fit of this are so frumpy.

Sarah Jessica Parker
Yuck, yuck, yuck! I am so sad.

Did you watch the show or catch any of the fashion? What did you think?

And don't worry...we'll resume our normal 'all things newborn' programming! {grin}

3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

My fist thought when I saw your pic of Kristen Bell-wheres her boobs! lol..loved Emma's dress though!

Emily said...

I agree! I saw SJP and thought EW! But yes I loved Mandy Moore and Reese!

Karen Peterson said...

I agree SJP's dress was horrible, but I saw a few that were worse. Like Sophie Turner. OMG.

I hated the cleavage on Mandy and Kristen's dresses, but otherwise they both looked amazing.

Brie was definitely my favorite of the night. It wasn't just red. It was her PERFECT shade.