Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Ryan and Kristen 7.2.16

Another weekend, another wedding of one of my cousins! This was my next to youngest cousin, Ryan. His sister, Kayla, is the one who got married 3 weeks ago, so I don't envy his parents for the stress of all that!

Ryan looking thrilled to be held by Patty and me in 1987!

Fast forward almost 30 years and another baby is on his or her way!
17 weeks! Yes, we're sure it isn't twins. No, that question doesn't bother me AT ALL.

The new Mr. and Mrs.

Sparkles galore!




I love Ryan's groom's cake.
Three of his favorite things - hunting, baseball, and beer. {grin}


Me and my sweetie
We got smart this time and left the kiddos with his parents.

Me~Patty~Kayla
We got to spend a lot more time with her at this wedding!

It's so fun celebrating weddings! We had a great time, ate too much, stayed up too late, and were lucky to get to sleep in!

1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

You look great! That color looks really good on you :)