Monday, March 14, 2016

Life Lately...Well, Lately Used Loosely

I have a bunch of pictures from February I never shared that I want to!

Brent bought a used Nintendo years ago and it's been in a closet for years.
He introduced the kids to Mario Brothers a few weeks ago.
It's obviously a little challenging for Drew, but she had fun 'playing' with Daddy!

Trent has really liked playing and gets better every time!

We also celebrated Mayer turning 3! Can't believe our babies are 3.
He LOVES trucks, so Patty had a vehicle-themed brunch party.

The birthday boy {after playing in the sand box and having to be hosed off}!


4 generations of girls {Drew had a baby doll, ha}

Drew had to have a turn blowing out a candle.

We went to a local park after school one day with friends from school.
I love that Trent has a best friend!
The had fun playing in the water - Trent got soaked!

Somebody lost another tooth! 8 so far!
I think it's safe to say he's going to need braces. {grin}

So now you're caught up!


2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Nintendo-we're so old!! ha!

Karen Peterson said...

I miss playing Super Mario Brothers! That game was so much fun!