Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Award Season: THE Best Dressed

Award Season has come and gone. Allison and I had a blast seeing more movies this year than ever before. We feel super cultured, but we're excited to be able to go back to classics like Pride & Prejudice & Zombies. {grin}

As I did my posts last night, I noticed a theme with 1 actress who has slayed the rec carpet this year. Can you guess who it is? I haven't exactly been quiet about my obsession with her amazing movie either. #girlcrush

Drumroll please....
My favorite of this award season...

Saoirse Ronan!

Each look was very different and unique. Her hair, make-up, and jewelry were flawless.
She looked like a movie star!

BAFTA
This print could have been overwhelming if the dress weren't so simple.
Her necklace rocks and her simple hair and understated make-up are perfect.

Critics Choice Awards
This color is awesome on her. It fits like BAM. I love the shoulder detailing.

Golden Globes
Grecian Goddess

SAG Awards
This is probably my least favorite, but I love that it's so different than everything else.

Oscars
And she saved the best for last.
The only thing that would have looked better was if she had a gold statue as an accessory.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do I get the feeling we'll be seeing more of her movies? ;) I like the blue dress - AP

Anonymous said...

I just don't love the green, but I don't hate it either. The blue and white are my faves.

Karen Peterson said...

I loved her BAFTA dress. The rest are kind of mixed for me.