Thursday, March 24, 2016

Currently

Current Book


One to hopefully teach me about my kids' brains, and one to rot mine!


Current Song

Justin Bieber - Love Yourself {I know, I know}

Current TV Show

A work friend has told me to watch Billions on Showtime, so I think I'll be starting it this weekend.

I also need to watch GoT season 5 before season 6 starts!

Current Drink


Drinking a sweet tea.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

See Current Song. And Current Drink. {grin} 

Current Outfit

 Basic 'work from home' outfit, but I got new kicks!
I hate posing for these pics, and I think it shows. Ugh.

Current Celebrity Crush

I've been watching reruns of The Office, and I'm pretty much in love with these 2!

Current Mood

Relaxed. 
Just had a pedicure and am enjoying some pot stickers, and the kids are at the in-laws!

Current Anticipation

Easter lunch at my in-laws on Sunday - 
chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes. Yum!

Current Film

Allison and I saw The Bronze last week. 
It was our first non-Oscar film of 2016. We chose poorly. Womp, womp.

Current Picture

This girl kept us up from 1:30 - 6:00 AM today.
This was her at 7:30 when it was time to get dressed for school. Sigh.



3 comments:

BG said...

Bieber? I'll have the lawyer draw up papers

Karen Peterson said...

Yeah...I heard nothing good about The Bronze.

And that Bieber song...I want to hate it so much!

And always a big YES to Jim and Pam!

Kathryn Bagley said...

I'm with Brent on this one...#t.swiftsnewsongisouthello!!!!