Thursday, March 24, 2016

Currently

Current Book


One to hopefully teach me about my kids' brains, and one to rot mine!


Current Song

Justin Bieber - Love Yourself {I know, I know}

Current TV Show

A work friend has told me to watch Billions on Showtime, so I think I'll be starting it this weekend.

I also need to watch GoT season 5 before season 6 starts!

Current Drink


Drinking a sweet tea.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

See Current Song. And Current Drink. {grin} 

Current Outfit

 Basic 'work from home' outfit, but I got new kicks!
I hate posing for these pics, and I think it shows. Ugh.

Current Celebrity Crush

I've been watching reruns of The Office, and I'm pretty much in love with these 2!

Current Mood

Relaxed. 
Just had a pedicure and am enjoying some pot stickers, and the kids are at the in-laws!

Current Anticipation

Easter lunch at my in-laws on Sunday - 
chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes. Yum!

Current Film

Allison and I saw The Bronze last week. 
It was our first non-Oscar film of 2016. We chose poorly. Womp, womp.

Current Picture

This girl kept us up from 1:30 - 6:00 AM today.
This was her at 7:30 when it was time to get dressed for school. Sigh.



3 comments:

Brent Gurley said...

Bieber? I'll have the lawyer draw up papers

Karen Peterson said...

Yeah...I heard nothing good about The Bronze.

And that Bieber song...I want to hate it so much!

And always a big YES to Jim and Pam!

Kathryn Bagley said...

I'm with Brent on this one...#t.swiftsnewsongisouthello!!!!