Sunday, December 20, 2015

Currently: Christmas Vacation, Baby!

Current Book

Prince William: The Man Who Will Be King - I picked this for the book challenge for the fiction/non-fiction book. My fiction book is The Royal We and it's a fiction take on their love story.


Current Song

I think it's safe to say it's mostly Christmas carols in this house right now!

Current TV Show

Jane the Virgin - Another mom at school said this show is hilarious, so I started watching it over the weekend. She's right - I love it!


Current Drink

I think a whiskey and Sprite is about to be in my future. Or hot chocolate.
Decisions, decisions.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

Brent brought me home a burger from our favorite burger place. It's in a tiny town near us and it's owned by some of our friends' grandparents, and they make the burgers on the same grill since opening over 60 years ago. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Yum!

Current Outfit

I'm wearing a maroon sweater dress and leggings - my church outfit has stayed on all day.

Current Celebrity Crush

I have to say that I'm pretty pleased with People magazine again this year!


Current Mood

Frustrated. I think I had an ear infection earlier this week, and it is still clogged. It is driving me crazy! I might end up going to the doctor tomorrow. And excited! The kids are out of school and it's Winter Break time!!!

Current Anticipation

Christmas is FRIIIIIIIIDAY!!!!!!!!!

Current Film

My movie date and I are hitting up Brooklyn tomorrow - a potential Oscar nominee.


Current Picture

This sassy pants kills me. She was putting her hands on her hips to sass me!
{Don't ask about the Christmas tree. #lightskeepgoingout #sad}


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Your poor tree!! Hope to spend some time with you while I'm home!!