Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas Jams: The 2015 Edition

For the most part, I love the old standard Christmas carols {The Christmas Song, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas}. I do, however, love when I find a new song to mix in with my all-time faves. I'm still loving Michael Buble's Christmas, Kelly Clarkson's Wrapped in Red, and Francesca Battistelli's Christmas {I think all these albums are at least 2 years old}. But I found a few new ones {to me} or new versions of the classics this year that I'm loving a lot!

How Many Kings by Downhere {from 2009, haha!}

Lady Antebellum Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas {from 2012}

Pentatonix That's Christmas to Me

Lady Antebellum On This Winter's Night {Love a lot of this album}

What are you listening to right now?


3 comments:

Karen Peterson said...

I have always felt really twitchy about the song Baby, It's Cold Outside, but I can't get myself to hate the Michael Bublé/Idina Menzel version. They're adorable.

Kathryn Bagley said...

LOVE LA Christmas CD..and maam T. Swift needs to be on this list!! :)

Anonymous said...

Probably already know this, but Pentatonix was the German group in PP2! - AP