Monday, December 9, 2013

Ahem...Pardon Me

I didn't intend not to blog all of last week. So let's pretend it didn't happen and move on, shall we? Thanks, love ya.

We've had some nasty weather the last few days. A little bit of ice but a whole lot of cold! So we stuck close to home and just hunkered down.

Drew decided to do some shopping while eating. Topless. Because that's how we roll.

Trent and I took a trip to Bed Bath & Beyond. He loved the foot massager.

Sunday morning we went to Patty's to get out of the house for a bit. The kids played so great. Such a relief after non-stop fighting between Miles and Trent lately.

Watching Planes and playing babies.

And I tried to take a picture with my sister. I brought her Starbucks and everything. She refused. And, Mom, for the record, SHE'S the one flippin' off the camera. Sis, I told you I'd post this pic!

So yeah...life as usual. {grin}

1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Yay you're back! Is it bad I was getting sad when you hadn't written all week?!