Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Drew's 3 Month Pictures

Drew had her 3 month photo shoot last week. She was a little stinker and wouldn't smile much. We caught 1 teeny smile. It's funny because we caught Trent's FIRST smile on camera at his 3 month shoot. Those pictures of Trent are some of my favorites, I still melt at them.

These are pictures of pictures (I'm not paying $150 for the CD), so forgive the quality. The subject, however, makes up for it. {grin}

Our one and only teeny smile {and her Easter dress}

Stinker pot not smiling but still precious


My favorite


4 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Don't you love how they have their hands in their mouth all the time.

Kelly said...

PRECIOUS!!!

Karen M. Peterson said...

She's so cute. It's amazing and a little sad how fast they grow.

Rachel said...

I think these are so sweet! And M had that same grey and pink outfit, I loved it!!