Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Currently: The Procrastinator Edition

Christmas was a ton of fun, but I'm enjoying not being on my computer much before I have to really get back to work, so I haven't uploaded my pics.  Sue me.  I plan to get them all up tomorrow.  BUT since I hate having a neglected blog, I thought I'd do an edition of Currently.  You're welcome.


Current Album
The Best of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons - I kid you not, Trent asks for it almost every time we get in the car.


Current Book 
I just finished reading 'Before I Go to Sleep' by S.J. Watson.  It's our next book club book.  I can't wait to have our next meeting and blog about it!  Hint - you should read it.


Current Songs
'We Are Young' from Glee.  I should probably be ashamed...ha.


Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure
See next answer.


Current Drink
Coke.  The REAL deal.


Current Outfit
Gray skinny Old Navy jeans, my Queen t-shirt (also from Old Navy, thanks sis) and a Target hoodie.  It sounds bad, but trust me, I look cute (except probably the hoodie, but it's cold outside).


Current Celebrity Crush
Zooey Deschanel - I love New Girl.


Current Mood
Content.  And tired.  Christmas was good.


Current Anticipation
I'm really excited for 2012.  Brent and I have a lot of plans and hopes.  Not sure what's going to happen, but I'm really looking forward to the adventures we'll have.


Current Film
'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' - Anyone want to go with me?

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Current Album: I am still stuck on Xmas music and have the Glee Xmas CD in my car.


Current Book: I am starting The Art of Racing in the Rain today!


Current Songs: I'm Sexy and I Know It by LMAO....reminds me of Keith! ha!


Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: The Paula Deen fudge my mom makes every year.


Current Drink: Kevita! It is like kombucha...shocker I know. :)

Current Outfit: black leggings and a sweater. I have literally worn this everyday this week. ;)

Current Celebrity Crush: Peyton Manning...that NEVER changes. Although I did see New Year's Eve on Monday and Bon Jovi was HOT!

Current Mood: Happy...Hawaii rejuvinated my spirit.


Current Anticipation: New Year's Eve!

Current Film: I want to see Twilight!