Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Survey

I thought it'd be fun to have a Christmas survey!  I found a 50 question one online but decided to narrow it down.  You're welcome.

1.  Does your family send out Christmas cards? Yep!  You'll see it soon...

2.  Favorite Christmas movie?  White Christmas - I am so irritated because we forgot to get it from Netflix this year.  Kind of too late now!

3.  Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Song

4.  White or colored lights? White on the tree, colored on the house

5.  When it comes to decorations, are you more of a Griswald or a Grinch? Griswald, baby!

6.  Eggnog - Yay or Nay? Nay!

7.  Do you say 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy Holidays'? Merry Christmas mostly.

8.  Do you travel for the holidays? If going 10 miles down the road counts, then yes.  Ha!  We are so lucky!

9.  Hot chocolate or apple cider? Both.  Yum!

10. What is on your Christmas wish list? Too much stuff!  A Kindle, a steam mop, a juicer and a Canon Rebel!!!



Anyone want to play along?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Of course! You know I love these things!!

1. Does your family send out Christmas cards? YES! :)


2. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas - The Holiday. Not really a classic but I love it.


3. Favorite Christmas song? Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (not sure if that is the official title)


4. White or colored lights? White.


5. When it comes to decorations, are you more of a Griswald or a Grinch? A Grinch...we literally have nothing up this year but I blame it on being gone for 1/2 the month.


6. Eggnog - Yay or Nay? Eh...neither. I can take it or leave it.


7. Do you say 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy Holidays'? Usually Happy Holidays.


8. Do you travel for the holidays? No! (unless going to Westlake counts)


9. Hot chocolate or apple cider? Hot Chocolate!


10. What is on your Christmas wish list? A Kindle Fire!

Anonymous said...

1. Christmas cards? Normally yes, this year no :(
2. Fave Christmas movie? A Christmas Story. Recorded White Christmas & will watch it for the first time this year - could be my new favorite.
3. Fave Christmas Song? O Holy Night
4. Christmas lights? White
5. Griswold or Grinch? Griswold! Though again, not so much this year.
6. Eggnog - Gross
7. Merry Christmas!
8. Travel? Used to when I was a kid but no just to the parents' houses
9. Hot chocolate or apple cider? Hot chocolate with marshmallows
10. My wish list? I already got my most exciting Xhristmas gift from my husband - diamond earrings :)

- Allison