Thursday, November 3, 2022

Halloween 2022

We had a really nice Halloween this year. We've been spoiled the last few years with Halloween being on the weekend or having the day after off, so this year wasn't quite as much fun as the last few years, plus Trent was sick, but we made the best of it! 

Before we get into Halloween day, I do have to share a picture from a costume birthday party we went to Saturday night. I went dressed as Hermione after she transformed into a cat in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I crimped my hair, put on cat ears and whiskers, and wore my Gryffindor shirt/tie from HP World and a pair of HP earrings. Pretty on-brand, right?! {grin}


We trick or treated with our neighborhood crew. Karin and I wore our 'Ride or Die Witches' t-shirts {Susie lost hers!!!}, and I added a witch's hat and gave Karin our cat ears. We were cute.

My witch's hat!

Our first stop was a friend's house where the girls got to decorate cookies.

Last year I forgot to get a family picture, so I'm glad I remembered.
Drew was a 'bad guy' and we had to keep reminding her not to smile, ha!
Paige was a unicorn princess - almost the same costume as last year.

RBC posse

Our kid crew - minus T

Somebody get this kid a pet! Ha!

I love the fall so much - the holidays just get more fun and more fun. Looking forward to a great rest of the holiday season!!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Fun night!! A bad boy..ha