Monday, November 21, 2022

Currently: Island Time

**I wrote this post on Saturday night but published it Monday. We leave for Hawaii tomorrow {Sunday} morning, eek!!!**

Current Book


Current Song

Obsessed with this! Especially My Heart With You and I Just Called

Current TV Show

I caught the tail end of the first episode {Brent was watching it}.
It looks really good, so I want to watch it with him!

Current Audiobook/Podcast

This just launched, and y'all know I love Grimm!

Current Drink

I had a delicious Moscow Mule {okay 2} on Friday!
This is quickly become a go-to drink for me.

Current Food

I am not a seafood person, but I am actually really excited to try seafood in Hawaii!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I'm actually not ashamed about this at all, but I know others would be.
Since we will be gone Thanksgiving week, our house is fully decorated for Christmas.
And for the first time EVER in our marriage, I have lights on my house!!!

Current Outfit

It is COLD in TX today!

Current Celebrity Crush

I think I'm going to do a Grimm rewatch while listening to the podcast.
And I LOVE the Grimm cast!

Current Mood

EXCITED!!!

Current Anticipation

Leaving for Hawaii in 12 hours!!!!

Current Wishlist

To have a week off work and spend it with my family on an island.
OH WAIT, I'M DOING THAT!!!!!

Current Movie

There are a lot I want to see right now, so we'll have to see how it shakes out!
- Wakanda Forever
- Till
- Devotion

Current Picture

Did some Christmas shopping on Thursday with my best girls!


4 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Reading this I realized you will be out of town for Thanksgiving! I just downloaded the grimmcast and Im going to try to rewatch too although we just finished it..ha! Have fun in Hawaii!

Natasha said...

HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN HAWAII!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Joanne said...

I hope you have a wonderful time in Hawaii!

Emily said...

Yay for lights on the house! Did you pay someone or do them yourselves? My kids have asked for outdoor decorations for years and I just don't care enough to do it!