Monday, March 25, 2019

Currently

Current Book


Can anyone believe I have an ACTUAL book I'm reading?
I know! I had to take this picture WITH the book!
Also, I CANNOT wait to talk about this book once I finish.
LIFE CHANGING! {Thanks Emily!}

Current Song


This is a song from Jazzercise that I can't get enough of!
Youngblood by 5 Seconds of Summer

Current TV Show

TWENTY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Drink

Soooo...I've done REALLY well all week with my eating,
but Brent got Sonic after his golf tournament this weekend...
and I asked for a chocolate milk shake. {grin}

Current Shame Inducing Pleasure

'90s Dancy Party at Jazzercise this weekend!
It was so much fun but my outfit was pretty ridiculous!
My neon outfit from the Pub Crawl + double french braids + neon choker!

Current Outfit


Current Celebrity Crush

Does anyone else find them adorable?

Current Mood

Tired but happy.
Brent played in a golf tournament so our weekend was:
Operation Stay Busy!

Current Anticipation

This week is the Dell Match Play - so excited!
ALSO Paige is going to spend the night away from home without me for the first time 
EVER.
I'm equal parts excited and scared 
{for my parents because she probably won't sleep}!

Current Wishlist

I've been looking at bathing suits - YUCK
And also a few new Spring-ish outfits - trying to refresh that 
'I work from home but don't want to look like a total slob' style.

Current Film

The kids want to see The Lego Movie 2 and How to Train Your Dragon 3.
Other than that, Allison and I need to plan something.
When do you want to go, movie date?

Current Picture



5 comments:

Natasha said...

I'm so annoyed because I've been wanting to get to "There's No Such Thing As Bad Weather" for ages but all my million library holds came in at once. Grrrr... I think I'm now saving TNSABW for the April 6th readathon.

Sonic Cherry Cream Slushes are my downfall. I've only had them like three times in my life but OH MY WORD -- they are sooooo good!

I love your current outfit.

And yes, I've also decided this year is the year for a new bathing suit and I am dreading it. Argh.

Cute, cute, cute current picture! :)

Anonymous said...

Soon! But nothing good seems to be out right now... -AP

Erika said...

Just put TNSTABW on my holds list! Do you think it would be good discussion for a book club? We normally don't do parenting/self-help type stuff, but I feel like this looks like equal parts parenting and just interesting cultural observations that would be fun to discuss?

Emily said...

I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the book! Also LOLon sonic because I was just having a conversation with Amanda joiner on sonic and how it’s so popular in Texas but here not (we have a handful around, and I don’t know anyone who goes except highschool kids) but per Natasha’s note it’s also popular in Canada so maybe it skipped right over the northeast US?

Kathryn Bagley said...

So i always thought that song said "young love" ha! now i know..i also did not know it was sung by a Japanese pop group..haha!