Friday, January 25, 2019

Currently: Winter Blues

Current Book 



Current Song


The latest song I downloaded was 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed - 
Paige is obsessed with this song and we sing it and listen to it all day.
Yes, it's just as terrible as it sounds.

In adult music land, Trent loves this Pandora station that plays a lot of 
Imagine Dragons and Fall Out Boy - both bands have a lot of great songs!

Current TV Show

I just started The Good Place - I've heard it's great.
I'm a few episodes in and think it's good, we shall see if I get to 'great'.

I also just watched the Netflix documentary about the Fyre Festival,
and I LOVED it. Fascinating! I want to figure out how to watch the Hulu one too!

Current Drink

I had a homemade Arnold Palmer earlier, yum!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

This isn't a pleasure, just shame-inducing - 
our Christmas tree is still up in our living room.
Brent had surgery in December and couldn't lift anything for awhile.
Then we thought our tree bag was broken, but I think it'll work.
So it's undecorated and never turned on...but yeah...still in the living room!

Current Outfit

An old t-shirt of Brent's and jeans - I'm really look GOOD today.

Current Celebrity Crush

Meh. Nothing is jumping out at me. #lame

Current Mood

Tired AF. We are entering week 4 of a sleep regression with Paige.
I think we're on the home stretch, but it has been brutal in our house!

Current Anticipation

Drew's birthday party is this weekend!

Current Wishlist

I hate winter, so I have a hard time spending money on winter clothes.
But then winter comes, and I never have anything to wear.
So in the 'thick' of winter, I'm always wishing I had more clothes!

Current Film

Took Trent and one of his buddies to see this on Monday - it was cute!

Now that the Oscar nominations are out, Allison and I need to discuss what {if anything} we want to try and see. I've seen 3 of the 8 Best Picture nominees.
So it would be doable to get them in...
but we've been underwhelmed the last couple of years...so we'll see!

Current Picture



3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

umm celebrity crush could be the guy from Grimm!! ha..and can you please start back the picture a day post?? (that really was one of my most fav posts..along with many others!)

Emily said...

That book looks SO interesting! I immediately googled it and am anxiously waiting your review to see if it’s worth a read. I also just the other day watched the Netflix Fyre documentary - WOW. I had followed it briefly when it was happening but had no idea the extent of the lies and money problems. I’ve read so many articles comparing the Hulu and Netflix documentaries and am also trying to figure out how to see the Hulu one! (Answer is to just get one of my friend’s login but can’t remember which friend has it)

Natasha said...

Sam is HUGE into Imagine Dragons right now too. It's crazy -- he suddenly seems like a teenager.

I literally just read an article about the Fyre Festival -- I hadn't heard of it before and that documentary sounds really interesting.

We still have Christmas lights up on the inside of our dining room window. Oops.

Your current picture is adorable :) I love it!!!