Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Currently: Christmas Vacation

Current Book


Current Song

All Christmas carols, all the time!

Current TV Show

We've been doing some holiday movies and are going to probably watch White Christmas with the big 2 soon, but this is the next show I am going to watch.

Current Drink

Made my first batch of cranberry tea yesterday!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I think I ate 746 chocolate chip cookies yesterday. But dang they were good!

Current Outfit

Target tee, Old Navy black jeggings, Stitch Fix cardigan
Bonus: little girl who thought I was trying to take her picture {grin}

Current Celebrity Crush

Not your traditional 'crush', but I am obsessively refreshing the IG feed of a DJ I've listened to {Amy} on the Bobby Bones Show for over 11 years - she's in Haiti picking up her adopted kids after being in the process for 5 years. Can't wait to 'see' them in the US!

Current Mood



Current Anticipation

So excited for Christmas!
And 8 days after that, Drew turns 5!!!

Current Wishlist

I'd say 2 weeks off work, BUT I CURRENTLY AM GETTING THAT!

Current Film

Allison and I saw this last week, review to come soon!

We're going to pause our Oscar movies to go see this soon!

Current Picture



3 comments:

Erika said...

So fun!! Are you liking The Chilbury Ladies' Choir?? I almost started reading that last week, then decided to go with something else, haha. BUT- my something else was Cancel the Wedding, thanks to you!! I loved it!!! Thanks for the recommendation!

Kathryn Bagley said...

OMG cancel the wedding was so good! those gingerbread houses look delish!

Emily said...

I miss the last two week “break” at Deloitte. But moreso I probably miss spending it sleeping in and lying around drinking without kids, haha. Did you see Pitch Perfect 3 yet? My sister said it was awful. 2 was awful but usually the 2nd sucks and 3rd is redemption, but according to my sister, not the case with this one.