Friday, December 15, 2017

Cards of Christmas Past

I thought it'd be fun to share all of our previous Christmas cards...well as many as I could find, ha. We have had a card every year we were married except last year since I fully expected to be doing a December birth announcement. #oops I know I've saved a copy of every year, but I don't know where anything before 2009 is, ugh.

I love having all of these to look at and watch our family grow. I remember thinking each year that THIS card is my favorite, and then the next year I think the same thing. Which one is your favorite?

2009 {This is a picture of the card, ha}

2010

2011 {not sure why this one saved blurry}

2012

2013

2014

2015

 Check back on Christmas Day for our 2017 card!



2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

It's hard to decide! I think 2015 is my fav though :)

Emily said...

2015 is my favorite! I love the colors!