Monday, September 12, 2016

Weekend Recap

We had a busy, fun, and productive weekend! They always go too fast, don't you think?

Friday, we had a first in our house. We brought one of Trent's friends home from school. Trent's buddy asked me everyday last week if I had talked to his mom - so cute. They had so much fun playing together!

Poor guy was squished between their 2 seats.
Drew was practically hysterical she loved having him in the car so much!

Brent played in a golf tournament and left early Saturday, so Friday after Trent's friend was picked up, I snuck off to get a much-needed pedicure.

Saturday we started the day with a trip to the Farmer's Market and the grocery store. Then we had a birthday party for our friends' little boy. It was at a local bounce house place - the kids played so hard!

Trent was having so much fun climbing for flags.

Drew climbed up this giant slide and got scared. 
Luckily, my friend, Staci, was able to go up and slide down with Drew.

Show me your muscles!

Happy birthday, Nico!
{His dad made that cake!!!}

After the party, we got new tennis shoes for both kids. The best part of the trip was when we got almost to the car and Drew had to go to the bathroom, so we turned around and walked a LONG way back to the bathroom. Then we got to the car, and I realized I left my keys in the bathroom, so we had to trek BACK to the bathroom... Super fun!

Sunday morning, we went to church with my mother-in-law. Before we left I folded about a million pounds of clothes.

Drew covered one of her babies up with a t-shirt and was patting her. #littlemama

Trent had to do some of his spelling work for school.
He only growled at me twice!

After church, my mother-in-law kept the kids for a few hours which was GLORIOUS. I ate lunch ALONE and read a book! Then I came home, took a nap, and watched TV. I mean seriously - if that isn't magical?!?!

I hope everyone had a great weekend, too!

0 comments: