Sunday, June 19, 2016

Currently: A Low Key Father's Day

Current Book

The House at Riverton by Kate Morton

Current Song

Welcome to Earth by Sturgill Simpson
{One Brent plays in the house a lot. LOVE.}

Current TV Show

OMG. Tonight's episode of Game of Thrones raised my blood pressure A LOT.
This season is NUTS!

Can't wait to start the new season of Orange is the New Black too!

Current Drink

Sweet tea! Brent asked for Bush's Chicken for his Father's Day lunch, ha.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

Every.single.thing.I'm.eating. #PregnancyProblems

Current Outfit

This picture is obviously from another pregnancy, but it's what I'm wearing today!
Including my hairstyle. {grin}
I was 31 weeks pregnant with Drew...yeah my belly this time isn't much smaller. Gulp.

Current Celebrity Crush

He may not be a celebrity to most people, but he sure is one in our house!
Happy Father's Day to this cutie!

Current Mood

Happy. Spent time with my parents today which always fills up my cup.
Plus we had such a good weekend! Expect lots of pictures this week!

Current Anticipation

Monday the kids start swim lessons with a pretty intense program.
I'm ready to get over this hump of Trent not being confident in the water,
but I'm nervous too about how they'll both do.

Current Film

Allison and I want to go to a movie this week, but we're not too impressed with what's out.
 I do want to take the kids to see Finding Dory.

Current Picture

Sneak peak at some of our fun!



4 comments:

Melissa said...

David loves Sturgill too!

Anonymous said...

Love Kate Morton! - AP

Kathryn Bagley said...

I saw Now You See me 2 this weekend and it was pretty good!

Karen Peterson said...

This is a really weird summer for movies. It's only June and I feel like there isn't much to be excited about. I don't get it.

I loved Kate Morton's first book and I want to read this one too!