Monday, June 29, 2015

My Kind of Weekend

We had such a fun weekend - when I think about what we crammed into it, it feels like it should have been 3 or 4 days! Maybe that's why I slightly feel like I got hit by a truck? {And nothing to do with the amount of wine I consumed yesterday. Ahem...moving along...}

Friday our friends and neighbors came to swim! Drew and Layla are 5 months apart in age and I foresee a great friendship for them in the future. Baby Sienna is just happy to be in the action, so these 3...oooh...world look out! {Trent was having a slumber party with Nana so he got to avoid the estrogen overload.}

Swimming sweeties
~Drew~Sienna~Layla~

Saturday, Brent and I commented on how much easier it was to be productive with chores with just 1 kid around, ha. But we sure did miss our big guy. When we got him back, we loaded up for a birthday party.

What happens at Nana's stays at Nana's-except I can guess they were up too late!

Guess whose mom forgot a swimsuit for the swim party?

White trashing it for the win! {And more time with Layla!}

Look who woke up!

The birthday boy, Levi, got this awesome rollercoaster.
Drew was a huge fan!

Brent has also been taking her on drives around the neighborhood.
She's mastered Trent's backhoe loader. And looks so proud huh?

Sunday before church when I wouldn't let her have marshmallows for breakfast.
Look at how wet her skirt and tummy are from tears and drool. Ha!

Reading with Babs. Love these 2.

So a great weekend of friends, fun in the sun, birthday partying, family... Loved it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give her those marshmallows! :) That is some rollercoaster! What a fun weekend. - AP

Kathryn Bagley said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!