Thursday, June 25, 2015

Currently

Current Book

I just finished reading LandlineLuckiest Girl Alive and started Ready Player One. I am knocking my book challenge out of the park!



Current Song

Every.single.song on Kacey Musgrave's new album Pageant Material.



Biscuits - her lyrics are just too catchy!


Current Show


Brent and I started watching Mad Men on Netflix. So far, so good!

I started watching Grace and Frankie yesterday on B's golfing day. 
It's a Netflix original and I love it!


I also just finished season 3 of Orange is the New Black
Seriously - if you haven't watched OITNB you are missing out!

Current Drink

Shockingly water! I think every time I've ever done a Currently post, I've been drinking something terrible for me. {Of course I had a Coke earlier.}

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

That Coke I had earlier, ha! One of these days I am going to kick my sweet drink addiction...one of these days...

Current Outfit

A gray Old Navy maxi skirt and one of my favorite Old Navy tees. I have to go to the office tomorrow, and I'm a bit irritated I have to put on 'real' clothes!


Here I am in both pieces - I had bought both of them right before I got pregnant with Drew, but they're not maternity clothes. Not a pregnancy announcement with my outfit choice!

Current Celebrity Crush

See Current Film below. {grin}

Current Mood

Nostalgic as I think about this time 6 years ago and look around and wonder where those 6 years have gone.

Current Anticipation

A certain little guy turns SIX next week. I can't even. I am pinning everything minion right now because he wants a minion party!


All the feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Film


I imagine this will be the next movie I see in theaters. 
Girls night!!

Current Picture


My little loves



1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Trent's face in that pic! love!! OK so after I'm done with SOA then I will watch Orange is the new black :)