Monday, November 18, 2013

A Calm Day Before the Storm

Friday before Trent got sick, we spent a fun evening with my parents and my sister's big kiddos {poor Mayer didn't get to join us}. I snapped some great pictures, but they got lost in the shuffle of hospital stays, ha.

The girls. These faces are 2 of the cutest ever.

The adventurous big boys. They still fight just as much as ever but beg to see each other.

These 3 have grown so much!
Cracking Pops' pecans.

The 3 Amigos this time last year!

Eating a pepper fresh from Pops' garden.
This is why I LOVE baby-led weaning.

Pops and one of his girls.
 I love watching my kids and my sister's kids develop such wonderful relationships with my parents.

We've been out of the hospital almost a week, and looking at these pictures seems like it was months ago instead of 2 weeks. It's so nice to be getting back to normal!



1 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Hope everyone is feeling better.