Friday, June 7, 2013

Randoms


  • Ever since Monday, Drew has been waking up at night at least 3 times. And will only go back to sleep if I nurse her. #zombiemom
  • That also means she is soaking wet in the morning because I'm too lazy to change her diaper at 2 AM. Size 3 tonight?
  • Listening to an Isis Parenting webinar on sleep right now. {grin}
  • Trent's party planning is in full force. How is he 4? The theme is a 'spooky party'. Decorating will be easy - Halloween!!
Inspiration!
  • June is a hodge podge of daycare for Drew. She starts 'school' next month. Kinda stressful but means I'm home a day or two a week with her. I like gentle transitions.
  • Starting my list of everything I need for daycare. Makes me sad.
  • I never shared this picture of Mayer. He had a blowout and I just HAD to loan him this outfit. It says 'My Auntie Loves Me'. Yes, little guy, she does!

Happy Friday!!


2 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

She'll be fine in daycare! I was sad too but it's the best thing we've ever done! They love her and she's love it!

Laynah said...

That's awesome that you guys are having a Halloween party in June. Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I wish there was one every single month!