Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Let's Swim!

The calendar might not say it's summer, but it's summer in Texas. I busted out one of our baby pools this weekend to let the kids play. It was Drew's first time 'swimming'. She has 4 bathing suits while I have zero. {Not that I want to get into a bathing suit with this post-partum body!}

Modeling her suit. I wish they made this in my size. Ha!

 She is so enamored with Trent. I love it!
T refused to wear his swim suit.

She may love her bathtub...but she wasn't crazy about the pool.
T refused to get in. Sigh.

We've also started swim lessons with Trent. He told me before we went that he was 'nervous'. So precious. But you never would have known the way he took to his instructor and their activities. He had a blast and was sad when it was time to go. I'm excited to see where he goes and the skills he'll learn before summer is over.

What almost 4 year-old doesn't need flippers?

And a tube to play in {And duh his is green!}

Love this kid

Can you see him adjusting his goggles? So cute!

I foresee a lot of pool time in our future. Even though he was in the water for barely a half hour, he went right to sleep that night!

2 comments:

Adventures of Three Harts said...

And pool = great sleep! Cheers to a sleeping summer, if Drew will get the memo! Ha!

Dee Stephens said...

Shelby loves the water!! We're so relieved! Love her little outfit :)