Tuesday, March 26, 2013

{Boring} Randoms


  • Life is very boring right now. In a good way. Eat, burp, poop, play...repeat. I am blank on blog topics because nothing is happening.
  • I've been on my new supplements for 2 weeks and feeling mostly good. Thinking about trying therapy every other week...
  • We are done treating thrush again, but I'm paranoid it will come back. It came back VERY fast the second time. Ugh.
  • Is anybody else having Downton Abbey withdrawals? I may or may not be watching season 1 and 2 again on Amazon...
  • Mayer is FAT!
  • Drew's Easter dress is insanely adorable. My MIL and I went a little nuts at Gymboree...eek.
  • I have been doing a lot of food-related research and feel really horrible about my diet. Slowly starting to make changes to be eating more real food. It's HARD yo. Our government sucks.
  • We are fighting the 45 minute nap with Drew. Any advice from other mamas on how to help her not come fully awake at the end of a sleep cycle would be greatly appreciated! If I hold her, she'll sleep for 3 hours...but that's not practical. I get nervous as we approach the 45 minute mark...and sure enough, she wakes up.
  • I got spoiled by her sleeping great and she's got a cough and is back to waking up twice a night. Mama is tired!
  • Maybe I have come up with a few blog topics based on this randomness!


4 comments:

KristenW said...

I was waiting on this. Not boring to me! Love, love, love. Hope Drew's cough goes away soon!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, you're a full on hippie when you start blaming the government for everything. - B

Anonymous said...

Wyatt did the short nap thing when he was a baby. I used to go in and do the same "go to sleep" routine I did to get him to nap the first time - rock, sing and put him back down. eventually he started to sleep longer. Abigail did it too....unfortunately, Wyatt wasn't big about me hanging out rocking little sister all day, so she just got short naps Haha

Karen M. Peterson said...

I was having Downton Abbey withdrawals. Now it's The Walking Dead. And soon it will be Bates Motel.

SO MUCH GOOD TV!