Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Weekend Woes

Yes, I know it's Tuesday and I'm just now talking about the weekend.  Sue me.  We had our annual family reunion in Salado this weekend for my dad's side of the family.  I have gone every year of my life (including when my mom was 38 weeks pregnant with me) except the year Trent was born.  This year might be the last for the 3 Swope girls!  Why you ask?

  • I am over sleeping in a bed this size with Brent.  But how cute are my two boys?


  • Trent shoved his stuffed monkey's tail so far down his throat on Friday night that he puked on himself.  He's never thrown up in his life.  But seriously so cute, right?



  • Lots of sleep battles...lots.  But cute, right?  Using their 'blowers'.



  •  Brent and I fight in confined spaces, ha.  But isn't Trent's smile so precious?


  • The A/C stinks at the place we stay, and it's July, in Texas.  But we're a pretty family, huh?  {Connor was NOT having his picture taken}



  • Okay, so maybe it wasn't so bad.  {grin}




2 comments:

The Krause's said...

I am seriously laughing about the monkey tail...it is sad and funny at the same time!!!

Kelly said...

Oh no! This can't be the last time ever!! Cute family! :)